As with all our systems, Guardian's surveillance systems are specifically designed and installed to each client's specific applications. Applications are wide-ranging and include banking and financial services, healthcare, education, gaming and leisure, government agencies and law enforcement. Click on the related industries link below for more information about a product to best suit your needs.
Benefits of IP & HD Video Solutions
What do the digital recorders on today’s market offer that is not available on Standard Analog recorders?
- Digital Quality. This technology promotes accurate playback of color and detail. It also provides easy cataloging of information, easy reproduction in a wide variety of formats and easy distribution throughout networks. Video quality of HD 1080p solutions that you expect.
- Advanced search capabilities. Digital search capabilities make it easier, from both a time and organizational perspective, to find archived information. Simply search from a computer or mobile device by a specific time and date and view the activity.
- Video Storage. Video is stored directly on computer's network hard drive. This you to quickly access video from any computer or mobile device.
- Expandability. Many units are designed to expand as the user’s needs warrant. Other units will integrate with digital storage systems.
- Remote surveillance. Remote viewing capabilities using a simple high-speed internet connection.
- Courtroom acceptability of video evidence. Today, the court system embraces quality video. It is important however to verify the digital images are properly watermarked (hidden coding information within the image to verify authenticity)